Now before I get started understand I’m willing to receive a lot of hate in order to defend what I’m fond of , respect me for it ! At least I’ll burn with integrity.
I miss the old Kanye, straight from the go Kanye
Chop up the soul Kanye, set on his goals Kanye
I hate the new Kanye, the bad mood Kanye
The always rude Kanye, spaz in the news Kanye
I miss the sweet Kanye, chop up the beats Kanye
I gotta say at that time I’d like to meet Kanye
See I invented Kanye , it wasn’t many Kanyes
And now I look and look around and there’s so many Kanyes
I use to love Kanye, I used to love Kanye
I even had the pink polo I thought I was Kanye
What if Kanye made a song about Kanye
Called “I miss the old Kanye” ? Man that’ll be so Kanye
That’s all it was Kanye, we still love Kanye
And I love you like Kanye loves Kanye
I love Kanye – Kanye West from his newest album “The Life of Pablo”
- Why is everybody so upset over the opinion of Kanye West, I still love him because his personal opinion does not effect me in anyway nor does it effect music that has been previously put out.
- “We” are so horrible, the world loves Someone until they say/do something “we” don’t morally (morals vary) agree on then we raw dog them instead of RESPECTING the mind of a person “we” once found to be very sacred in many ways.
- Everybody wants Kanye West to snap out of it while! Beating him down at the same time, so much harsh criticism while being down on your luck can eventually drive a nigga crazy…take heed to that.
Everybody want to pray for this, pray for that why don’t y’all pray for Kanye to see better days eventually and maybe “we’ll” forgive him because just then hopefully he’ll be acceptable again to our liking.
- Why is his Decisions blown out of proportion like they are ?
- As an average citizen “we” all do something someone else doesn’t like but what do we do? Continue living.
We made Kanye “Kanye”, the fans, and now that’s he’s beating by his own drum everybody wants to “cancel” him that’s fucked up.
That’s why I speak for many Kanye fans when I say “We” still love Kanye because the world seems to forget these artist are still people and not solely here for our entertainment purposes.
Let this man live
It’s clear he’s fully aware of what he does, the repercussions regarding what he does, and contributing successful outcomes to what he does. On top of him spitting cold cut knowledge within his lyrics.
We should’nt even be so appalled because we don’t know this man only what the media chooses to show us.