What is love?
I love the idea of love as a whole.
I’ve noticed it’s different types of love and it’s ways people go about showing love with that being stated why is some love accepted more morally than others?
Love is deeper than a fairytale wedding, or a few photographs with a nice message.
I believe “we” as a generation would be better at loving each other relationship wise if we didn’t rely on each other to give us a happiness we haven’t even gotten a chance to give ourselves. We aren’t completely satisfied with who we are that’s why the opinions of others matter, depending on what kind of person you are, so when we finally get someone we’re infactuated with we don’t want to lose them so you basically fight a ongoing battle with yourself because since we’re young souls we’re constantly learning something about ourselves we didn’t know before and when we embrace these new characteristics it comes across as a “negative” change instead of a form of growth, which also stops the prosperity of a relationship when building it in youth because we’re not complete masters of patience. To help make this process less difficult don’t love anyone until you love yourself, sincerely it’ll make it 10x easier and if the person really see your potential they’ll kind of wait for you to get it together but! Don’t take advantage of that because you know you see their potential as a lover and overdue their willingness to let you get yourself together that’s selfish.
- Some people have never experienced the non-negative aspect of “love” so hate is the only way they can give their idea of love because they don’t know any better, the only thing you can do is wish them better days and hope eventually they get it together.
- Its people who don’t know how to display affection at all instead of getting irritated work with them, it doesn’t mean they love you any less they just don’t know how to explain it to the point you know your appreciated enough.
- There are people deeply in love with themselves & that’s fine too they are fully aware of their lack of a love interest because they have themselves through thick in thin their are not depending on someone else to give them something they can give themselves and they’re okay with that.
- Some people absolutely positively love the idea of loving you because they know how beautiful yall existence could be but that’s all it is a theory within the mind of a maniac because as much as they love the idea of you guys together they’ll never actually be satisfied with being with you, I know it can hurt but it’s reality.
- It’s a kind of person that just enjoys the simple things and with that being said don’t ever feel like you’re not doing enough or could do more because they are satisfied, their main concern is just you that’s all.
- It’s people who are stuck in their ways, let them be, don’t try to change them just love them for who they are or leave them alone.
- Then last but not least it’s the people who are thankful you have taken the time to love them, respect them, and give them the chance to do the same to you.
I honestly believe you can fall out of love, because if you relate love to other things since it’s unconditional when we’re younger we love a lot of stuff but as we get older the importance of other things become a priority more than other and eventually we don’t care for the presence of one thing in particular, it’s no hard feelings but it’s just not the same and I think those are one of the best bonds to have because they are sincere yall have the best intentions for each other and respect each other that’s true love to me personally (it doesn’t always have to end) but relatively speaking I know you guys get the point. That’s why I think bonds are the essential key regarding any type of relationship being built because you recognize the flaws but the good outways the bad and your accepting of that. You’ll deal with it because we love the person for who they are and see their potential along with wanting them to do good.
Here is a complimentary song that goes with the post, thank you.