“The Bleu Face Company” I’m intrigued by the concept of it. “Why are the face bleued?”, “Why is it so calming in a since?” The tranquility of the clothing shows creativity and gives you the ability to imagine almost. Although I didn’t ask those questions in particular I just wanted to showcase not only the brand but the general “feelings” or the mind of the creator.
- What is you’re favorite part of designing? Also do you remember when you had your first vision encouraging you to start designing?
“My favorite part of designing is the process of creating honestly, just watching things go from point A to B to D (which is the final outcome). I got my first vision for designing from supporting an upcoming designer for the first time, ordered a shirt, got it, then just knew I could do the same.”
2. How would you define fashion?
“I define fashion as Art. I feel like anything you’re creating in and bringing creation to life is Art, I feel like Art cannot fail when you put God first, and really work & research .”
3. When getting dressed for any specific occasion or everyday life what makes or breaks your outfit?
“Honestly, My hat… it just completes me. I can’t remember the last time I left the house hat-less.”
4. What’s your favorite designer/brand? If it influences you explain how.
“My favorite designer is Virgil Abloh and honestly I don’t have a favorite designer brand, they’re all equally hard (Great) in their own way to me whether it be their marketing or the actual product.
5. Name a weakness you have?
“My weakness, I don’t really know, I know I’m indecisive but most times that ends up saving the day and/or bettering the results.”
6. What does your fashions symbolize?
“Fashion symbolizes ART & CREATION to me.”
7. How’s your support system personally involving family and friends? Do they have faith in you? Do they not acknowledge you? Do you find people asking you for free handouts? What’s the most irritating thing you’ve experienced?
“For me its all love. No one is going to have as much faith in you as God does so you can’t really be mad at any negativity that comes your way on the come up. You Just have to stay prayed up, stay focused & keep pushing, let God’s work talk. No need to explain yourself to anyone because they’ll only actions & results.”
Name: Mr. Bleu Face
From: Based out of Atlanta
Dream Occupation: The Bleu Face Company
Favorite era: Anything before my time except slavery. I love vintage-ness.
Unpopular Opinion: I didn’t do any of this. This is all the Lord’s doing.